20 Things You Didn’t Know About Me!
Hello my lovely readers :).
I wanted to take a moment to do a post that is a little bit different from my usual posts. This is not a book review, or relating to reading at all. This post is about me. I do keep most of my personal life off the internet but every now and again I feel that I should open up a little bit. So here is a post about me – 25 things about me that you probably didn’t know before. I hope you enjoy this 🙂
1) I have a slight obsession with things that have skulls on – clothing, jewellery, stationary and so on. I even got a skull tattooed above my right ankle when I was 19.
2) I have only ever been on an aeroplane once (although that should increase this summer!)
3) My favourite junk food is crisps!
4) I watch the 6 seasons of ‘Sex and the City’ over and over again.
5) Summer 2008 was the best summer I have ever had. I spent so much quality time with my friends, had a car for the first time, had money for the first time and enjoyed every second of being home before I went off to university.
6) My first university experience was awful and I dropped out after 12 weeks. Thankfully, I went back to a different university and started a different course the following september. I’m now super proud to have a BA honours degree :).
7) My favourite PS3 games are the ‘Uncharted’ series. I have played and completed each game more times than I can count on my hands!
8) I like to listen to cheesy pop music while I’m driving around.
9) I frequently forget to feed my fish :s
10) I’ve had my stuffed elephant called ‘Jack’ since I was 8 years old, and he still sleeps in my bed (much to my boyfriend’s amusement)
11) I like to buy stationary, and I have a cupboard full of it! I don’t think I’ll ever use it all!
12) I waited 16 years to go to Hogwarts. I feel that I achieved this when I went to the Harry Potter Studio Tour. It was magical and one of best days I’ve had in years.
13) I really, really hate clubbing.
14) I also dislike staying up late.
15) I get seriously, seriously grumpy when I’m tired.
16) I am an only child.
17) I am painfully shy at times, and it takes me a while to get truly comfortable with someone new.
18) My best friend Hazel is one of the few people that makes me laugh till my stomach hurts and I have tears rolling down my face.
19) I am scared of spiders. And clowns. And wasps. And dogs. And the unknown. and..well, you get the idea.
20) My first car was a Nissan Micra and it was red :).